Saturday, November 24, 2007

Frank TV

I know that most of you have heard about the new TBS Series called Frank TV. It has been on all the stations being advertised.

This past Tuesday was the first episode. While it looked funny, the very first episode was actually very boring. At least to me. Why? With all the hype about how good of a series it was going to be, the producers showed a lot of clips of the series. The only problem was that Every clip that they were showing was from the very first episode. So when I tuned in to watch the first episode, what I was really watching was the same thing that I had already seen before. I felt like I was watching a re-run. With the exception of the Clinton Library part, I had seen the entire first episode. You can say that I was a little bit disappointed.

I really wonder how long this series will last. I know that Frank can impersonate about 12 people or so, but how much material can he come up with to keep his series on top?

No comments: