Tuesday, June 20, 2006

That Amazes Me

I've just found out that Mark Cuban has been fines $250,000 for "several acts of misconduct" following the game 5 loss at Miami. What amazes me is that the amount of dollars that Mark Cuban is always fined. I've seen a lot of players state their mind about the game and officials. I've seen tons of players get fined for that type of trash talk buy never to the extent that Mark Cuban has been fined. I wonder what makes up a fine anyways. I mean, certain rule breaks determine a dollar amount imposed in a fine. That's in the official NBA Rulebook. It just seems like to me that when Mark Cuban gets fined, he's fined to the extent of unbelief compared to a player. In fact, Cuban has never been fined under $100,000. I wonder...Is it because he's the owner of the Dallas Mavericks or is it because he's just plain rich with a "B"? Hmmm...Inquiring minds want to know!

No comments: