Sunday, June 10, 2007

Have More Control

There are a ton of people that I know that have a myspace account. It's been around for years. I was debating for a while wether or not to get an account. So finally the other day I decided that I would start up my own account. I went through all the motions of getting a new account and finally was done.

As I looked for people that I knew, I realized that myspace is actually not that bad. I have been able to talk to people that I haven't seen in 10 or more yeaars. It's actually been kinda cool.

The only thing is that everytime I get new messages, they are not from my friends. They are from girls that want me to go look at their naked pictures on some other website. The first time that it happened I just thought that they were people that I went to school with. People that I just didn't remember. Then I clicked on their message and I got something totally different. I get 10 times more mail for girls that want me to look at their naked pictures than I do any of my friends.

Myspace should have better control of things like that. I could set my profile to private and take care of the junk e-mails that I get, but then the people that you want to talk to, can't see you. It's Kinda a lose-lose situation. Not that I don't enjoy the people that I have been able to talk to now, I just don't like to junk e-mails. Myspace should have better control.

No comments: