Sunday, June 03, 2007

Nothing to Say

I just don't have anything to say. It's just one of those days I guess. Haven't done much today. I did seem to get myself up and mow the yard today. Finally. It only took the grass to reach a record 2 feet tall before I realized that I should mow the yard. Seemed like it took forever. I had to go over it multiple times before it was to my liking. That was a real joy.

Seem to have new neighbors. Someone is in the house next door and I don't know who it is. We'll soon see I guess.

I watched the Cleveland Cavilers beat the Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals today. What crap that was to see Detroit go down so easily. Like they just gave up or something. Kind of like the Dallas Mavericks played when they were playing the Golden State Warriors. Horrible and in shock. Just can't believe that Detroit lost. Now Cleveland will play San Antonio in the NBA Finals. The only hope that I have for Cleveland is that San Antonio never won against Cleveland this season. That's the only hope that I have for them. Hope Cleveland wins the NBA Finals though. Can't stand San Antonio. Nothing but a bunch of cheats and whiners. Always seems like the refs make calls toward their favor. I hate that team.

No comments: